When people say ‘no offense’ after every goddamned sentence
Like ‘Your blonde roots are showing. No offense.’ ‘Make up makes girls look like whores. No offense.’ ‘You have a head. No offense.’
Oy vey!
It seriously annoys the living shit out of me.
Honestly, do people really expect me to get offended by everything they say? I mean, sure, I’d be pretty upset if someone said my singing was awful or that I come on too strongly to the person I like, but I’d take it as something I need to work on, although I would definitely feel like an ass for letting people see me without having worked on it, but that’s just how I am. If you say ‘no offense’ after everything, that is when I’m going to get irritated. If you say you don’t like something I like, I’m alright with that. We’re different. If we were the same, we’d definitely have a much worse problem there. You don’t like my style, that’s fine. Chances are I’m not dressing to impress you. If there’s a serious flaw in my character, I can work on it. If you’re not a huge fan of one of my friends, alright. You don’t have to deal with that person. If the guy I like hates me, it’s nothing new. I’m not exactly the most universally-liked person around. I can move on.
But as soon as the words ‘no offense come out of your mouth, what you said will bother me.
Seriously
cut it out
“No offense.”
EMAIL AWAY BITCHES: surfit28@gmail.com
Like ‘Your blonde roots are showing. No offense.’ ‘Make up makes girls look like whores. No offense.’ ‘You have a head. No offense.’
Oy vey!
It seriously annoys the living shit out of me.
Honestly, do people really expect me to get offended by everything they say? I mean, sure, I’d be pretty upset if someone said my singing was awful or that I come on too strongly to the person I like, but I’d take it as something I need to work on, although I would definitely feel like an ass for letting people see me without having worked on it, but that’s just how I am. If you say ‘no offense’ after everything, that is when I’m going to get irritated. If you say you don’t like something I like, I’m alright with that. We’re different. If we were the same, we’d definitely have a much worse problem there. You don’t like my style, that’s fine. Chances are I’m not dressing to impress you. If there’s a serious flaw in my character, I can work on it. If you’re not a huge fan of one of my friends, alright. You don’t have to deal with that person. If the guy I like hates me, it’s nothing new. I’m not exactly the most universally-liked person around. I can move on.
But as soon as the words ‘no offense come out of your mouth, what you said will bother me.
Seriously
cut it out
“No offense.”
EMAIL AWAY BITCHES: surfit28@gmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment