A Blog run by its readers. You know what to do:

EMAIL AWAY: surfit28@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cliche Blog

Well this isn't a cliche blog, but it is a cliche first post. Here's where I tell you what I'm going to write about. LOL JK.
This blog is going to be run by it readers. You send me things. And I'll post them- no editing, no changing anything. I promise
But, if you want your shit to be posted:
  1.  Please don't write with numbers and symbols in your words L1K3 TH1$. It annoys the CRAP out of me.
  2. Write about things that you can't say in public because that's what this blog is all about: Letting you SCREAM...virtually.
  3. Don't be afraid to hold back any of your emotions or thoughts.
  4. Don't think that I'm stupid enough to put your name on things when I post them. I do NOT take credit for your writing but I will not reveal who you are for certain purposes.
Okay? Okay. This is also quite cliche, but if you want advice on whatever your writing about, JUST SAY SO. If you don't, POLITELY DECLINE it.


EMAIL AWAY: surfit28@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment