Stating the obvious
People who state the obvious in my personal life annoys me to a point where I want to punch them in the face. It’s when those people who are not jokingly stating the obvious for laughing purposes. The most obvious and frequently heard for me is; “You’re so short/ tiny/ skinny.” Are you fucking kidding me? I’m the one who dresses myself every morning in front of the mirror. Do you think I don’t know I’m skinny?When my parents come with me to school interviews or events. There is always that asshole who comes up to me and tells me my parents look old. Again. Are you fucking kidding me? I face them everyday, I know they’re older than majority of my friends’ parents. It’s called late marriage. It’s a common thing. I know plenty of people with older parents and it’s completely fine. It’s not weird. Yes, my parents’ ages aren’t in the ‘typical’ age of the 30s-40s but why do they have to be ‘typical’? Why do they need to be in their 30s-40s? Most importantly, why do people need to question me and state the fucking obvious? Get the fuck out of my personal life.

No comments:
Post a Comment